DECEMBER 20, 2023
Telesto Strategy Publishes 2022-2023 Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Report
Through the release of its ESG report, Telesto Strategy highlights its commitment to advancing the sustainable development goals, robust client impact, and being a lifetime net-zero firm.
CHICAGO, IL, USA, December 2023 – Telesto Strategy has released its first Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report, covering from 2022 to 2023 and highlighting the firm’s commitment to sustainability and the diverse strategies utilized to advance its global vision to regenerate the planet.
“We recognize that we share a path with many on this journey and seek to contribute materially to the global efforts for decarbonization, a just transition, and achievement of the Paris Targets and Sustainable Development Goals,” says CEO and Founder Alex Kruzel. “It is in the spirit of partnership and stewardship that we present our inaugural ESG report, where we highlight our impact on the economy, environment, and people in accordance with global best practice.”
A few key highlights from the report include:
- Theory of Impact: An in-depth overview of the firm’s science-based approach, global vision, strong ESG principles, and commitment to partnership
- Sustainable Development Goals: The areas that Telesto has contributed to in alignment with the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Areas of influence include gender equality, responsible consumption and production, and climate action
- Materiality Assessment: Results from the firm’s 2023 materiality assessment, which incorporated input from internal and external stakeholders to identify ESG topics of greatest importance to the firm
- Impact Through Partnership: An overview of the instances where Telesto has partnered to advance SDGs and shared ESG goals – from net-zero for REITs to climate capital promotion across the Global South and more
- ESG Performance: An assessment of Telesto’s ESG performance, Scope 1-3 emissions, and commitment to being a lifetime net-zero firm
The full 2022-2023 ESG report can be found on Telesto’s here.
About Telesto Strategy
Telesto Strategy, a certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), is an ESG-focused strategy consulting firm founded with a bold vision to support businesses and governments in the regeneration of the planet’s health, resources, and wellbeing. Telesto aims to achieve this ambition through its dual missions: (i) reframing how businesses, organizations, and countries can achieve enduring and inclusive growth, and (ii) redirecting corporate strategy to solve the biggest challenges of our time while delivering a positive ROI.
Telesto Strategy works globally to connect and activate Climate Capital toward localized climate solutions and climate-positive growth. To do so, Telesto engages with its partners across its key pillars: climate capital marketplace, expert network, engagement accelerator and versatile ESG platform.
Executive Assistant, Telesto Strategy
+1 (224) 730-9937